With trusted 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort and odor control, Poise Incontinence Pads now have a new ContourFit design to give you the confidence and protection you need day or night for heavy bladder leakage protection. The front and back of the incontinence pads are wider to provide even more coverage where you need it the most, while the middle features a soft curve that will better conform to your natural body curves. Poise pads fit you better than before and stay 10x drier than leading period pads. Poise Ultimate Absorbency Incontinence Pads are designed to handle those unexpected gushes. This package contains individually wrapped Poise Ultimate Absorbency Incontinence Pads in regular length. Poise is the number one brand for light bladder leaks.†
†Based on Nielsen Market Share Data
Frequently Asked Questions
What is LBL?
LBL stands for Light Bladder Leakage, and it affects millions of women. In fact, 1 in 3 women experience Light Bladder Leakage (LBL). LBL is the frequent involuntary leakage of urine.
Why do I have bladder leaks?
Some of the most common reasons for uninvited leaks include:
- Physical changes from childbirth to menopause.
- Being overweight.
- Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases.
- Bladder or urinary tract infections.
- Bladder irritants.
Can I prevent leaks?
There are healthy habits you can maintain in order to help prevent leaks.
- Track your triggers – Look for patterns in how your bladder reacts to certain spicy and acidic foods and beverages.
- Exercise regularly – Reduce leaks by strengthening the muscles of your pelvic floor.
- Drink more water – Drink six to seven 8-ounce glasses of water a day to prevent irritation.
Can I use my FSA?
Yes, you can. Poise products are FSA-eligible – only applicable in the US.
Will my shipping box have what’s inside written on it?
No, it will not. All Poise maternity pads, bladder control pads and other incontinence products are shipped discreetly in a brown, corrugated box for your privacy.